The Coast is all about inspiring kids to start riding from an early age. Balance bikes, like the Coast, help to teach kids balance and coordination instead of relying on training wheels. What’s special about the Coast, is the way it combines features and geometry for children, with that of a BMX bike. The Coast is truly a balance bike designed for working a child’s way up to their first BMX bike.
Coming in the rad Gloss Atomic Blue colorway, the Coast is kitted with some great BMX style parts. The miniaturized 5” Kink Puma CC bars, 12” Kink Lance forks, and Mission X7 20-hole rims, all adapt BMX components to the right size and dimensions to comfortably fit a child’s needs. The ultra-low standover height allows the seat to be dropped even lower for kids to get rolling as soon as possible.
Note: Designed for children ages 2 and up. Seat height adjustable from 14.25″ - 16.75″.
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Top Tube Length: 12″
- Forks: Kink Lance Fork 100% Hi-Ten Steel, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Puma CC 5” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Micro
- Bar Ends: Closed End
- Stem: Mission Frontload 30mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Front Hub: Mission Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Front Rim: Mission X7 20H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 20H
- Seat: Mission Weider Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Tires: Mission Tracker 12" x 2.25"
- Weight: 12 lbs 3 oz
Block Bikes is including a FREE T-Shirt with every complete bike sale!!!
When you are ready to checkout simply View your Cart and in the Order Notes say:
"I would love a free t-shirt. My shirt size is (small, medium, large, or extra large)"
Your T-Shirt will be included with your order along with an additional offer!
T-shirt colors and designs will vary.
In order to receive your T-shirt you MUST write your T-shirt size in the Notes box.
This free T-shirt offer is not available after order ships.