Another all new model for 2019, the Drifter is Kink's first ever 26” bike. Kink BMX is a BMX brand, through and through, and the Drifter is truly an extension of that. So why a 26” bike? This bike is for the BMX dad whose back has seen better days, but he’s still not afraid to jump a curb or two. It’s for riding to school or work, when the 20” wheels aren’t so practical. The Drifter is for having fun on your bike and ripping a timeless skid. The Drifter uses all standard BMX specs and components, which makes things super easy to maintain and gives the bike an extremely natural feel to a BMXer. The Matte Guinness Black colorway is complimented with classic chrome plated cranks and a brass headtube badge to match.
The bike itself cuts no corners, starting with the full 100% 4130 chromoly frame, fork and handlebar set. Sealed bearings throughout the bike keep things rolling smooth, and double wall rims front and rear keep your wheels rock solid. In addition to the BMX components being tougher than anything you will find on a traditional 26” bike, they can all be swapped out or upgraded with any other standard BMX products. Thoroughly thought through design decisions also mean the Drifter can even fit pegs and a gyro.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Top Tube Length: 22.25"
- Fork: Kink Drifter 100% 4130 Chromoly, tapered fork legs
- Handlebars: Kink Drifter CC 7" 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L5 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 175mm, 8 Spline
- BB: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Foxtrot Sealed 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Engage Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 10 Tooth
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar
- Seat: Kink Elton Pivotal
- Seat Post: Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Tires: Innova 26 x 2.2"
- Gyro Tabs: Tapped for tabs
- Weight: 31 lbs 9 oz
Re-Boxed bikes are New and have Never been ridden.
They have been disassembled and repackaged for sale.
Re-Boxed bikes may arrive in their original box or they may arrive in a plain box.
Block Bikes would like to send every customer who buys a BMX Bike from us a Free T-Shirt.
When you are ready to checkout simply View your Cart and in the Order Notes say:
"I would love a free t-shirt. My shirt size is (small, medium, large, or extra large)"
Your T-Shirt will be shipped with your order along with an Exciting Offer!
- t-shirt colors and designs will vary.
- if you don't fill in the order notes with your shirt request.you will not receive this free offer.